|Dr. Ma is a member of the Washington State Acupuncturists Association and a member of the National Association of Teacher of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. She had practiced Acupuncture before she came to the U.S. and she continued her practice in U.S.
Dr. Ma often states that Acupuncture is a health science used to successfully treat both pain and dysfunction in the body. Dr. Ma strongly believes in acupuncture since she knows that acupuncture has a history of 5,000 years and its roots are deeply planted in China. Early Chinese physicians found that there is an energy network traversing just below the surface of the skin which communicates from the exterior to the internal organs and structures coursing over 100 acupoints in the body.
This energy works harmony with the body's circulatory, nervous, mucsular, digestive and all the other systems of the body. When this vital energy is blocked or weakened, an effect in the body's system is unavoidable. Stimulation of one or more of the acupoints can restore the harmony.
In summary, Dr. Ma has treated the following conditions with acupuncture throughout the years of her practice.
1. Gynecological Disorders, such as irregular, heavy, or painful menstruation, infertility in women and men, and premenstrual syndrome (PMS), OBGYN masses, cancer, threatened miscarriage, habitul aborter, endometriosis, abnormal vaginal discharge and pelbic inflammation.
2. Respiratory Disorders, such as emphysema, sinusitis, asthma, allergies and bronchitis.
3. Circulatory Disorders, such as hypertension, angina pectoris, arteriosclerosis, anemia, cerebral hemorrhage, cerebral thrombosis and facial paralysis.
4. Disorders of the Bones, Muscles, Joints and Nervous System, such as arthritis, neuralgia, migraine headaches, insomnia, dizziness, low back, neck, shoulder pain, and skin disorder.
5. Gastrointestinal Disorders, such as food allergies, peptic ulcer, constipation, chronic diarrhea, indigestion, gastrointestinal weakness, anorexia, gastritis and diabetes mellitus.
6. Urogenital Disorders, including stress incontinence, urinary tract infections, and sexual dysfunction, calculus, and prostatitis.
7. Addictions, such as depression, mental disorder, alcohol, nicotine and drugs.
8. Many eye, Nose and Throad Disorders.
|Seattle Chinese Medical Center
& Woman's Health Care Center
|Biography Infertility Acupuncture Internal Medicine Gallery
Maps & Directions Messages for Dr. Ma Home Community
|326 Queen Ann Ave. N, C-101, Seattle, WA 98109 (206)363-8160
|Acupuncture is another field in which Dr. Ma has profound knowledge. She has treated infertility with acupuncture successfully. In addition, there are numerous conditions that can be treated with acupuncture.|